tirsdag 24. januar 2012

God kveld, digg og slutte 11:30 :D,   Men over til noe helt annet :)  
jeg har et seriøst problem, jeg klarer ikke skrive annet en kjærlighetssanger, for hvis jeg prøver, så blir det så rare tekster, de eneste sangene jeg har klart å lage melodi til det er kjærlighetssangene jeg har lagd:   her er teksten til de andre jeg har lagd:


         With you
Now I'm waiting, waiting for you,
and I know that you are waiting to,
I,m very shy but I don't know why,
I just want to cry because I don't have you.

ref
I just want to be with you forever,
I would never leave you when you need me,
I just want to be with you.

You think I don't care,
but I care a lot,
I see you every day,
but there are so many in my way.

ref

I just want to ask you out,
but I don't think you're going to say yes,
Now I'm just going to wait,
for you to say yes.


og så er det en annen sang:

    To you
I think of you 24/7,
are you a angel from heaven,
if not you're very beautiful,
you're not a dull girl at all.

ref
I made this song to you,
so you can see how much I care about you,
this song is for you.

Now I'm waiting for you,
and I will wait forever,
because I won't get my hands on you,
and I never get a chance on you.

I never get my mind of you.

ref (2x)


dette er de sangene jeg har lagd som jeg har fått melodi på i tillegg til tekst, skriv gjerne til meg hva du synes om de :) ^^

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar